|Diameter ||14 in |
|Drain ||1.5 in |
|Features || |
- Manufactured of Series 300 Stainless Steel
- Calibration By Certified NVLAP Laboratory Traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Each unit is equipped with a three piece stainless steel ball valve
- Machined neck perpendicular to axis so that excess liquid can be sheared off by sliding a plate across the top of the neck
- The "slicker-plate" standard has no scale but has a volume equal to the nominal capacity of the unit.
- Solid flared legs with adjustable feet for leveling.
- Each unit has a 5" glass circle "slicker plate".
|Height ||26 in |
|Material ||300 Stainless Steel |
|Note ||Standard Material 300 Series, Stainless steel Brushed finish. Standard Sizes Shown, Custom Sizes on Request |
|Prover Capacity ||40 L |
|Standards ||NVLAP Laboratory Traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology |