Item #EJSS0100G — Seraphin Series “J” Prover – 100 gal
Skid mounted units are economical, and include safety equipment such as a static reel and fire extinguisher. The Seraphin® Series J is a graduated neck, bottom drain vessel built to N.I.S.T. Handbook 105-3 Standards, OIML R-120, Measurement Canada and API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards Chapter 4. The Series J prover, when mounted on a skid becomes an efficient method for measuring home heating oil, diesel oil or other meters requiring a medium flow rates from 40 gpm (150 lpm) to 125 gpm (500 lpm).
- Built to NIST Handbook 105-3 Standards, OIML R-120 and API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Chapter 4
- Manufactured of Series 304 Stainless Steel, which resists ordinary rusting, can be easily cleaned, resists organic chemicals, no slag and requires no internal coating. Series 316 stainless steel is available upon request
- Calibration By Standards Traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Graduated Neck with scale that is sealed
- A butterfly valve is standard with the drain at the center point. This is the most versatile unit for use in the field whether emptying into tank, using a pump or gravity discharge. A ball valve is optional. It is used mostly in laboratory applications or where special application exists. The drain would then proceed at a 7 degree decline with the ball valve near the perimeter of the prover
- Reinforcing bands to prevent distortion of prover when full with liquid and when being transported
- Two spirit levels with seals are used as level indicators for provers more than 18” diameter, otherwise a circular bulls-eye level is installed.
- Two Lifting Loops are attached to top band of prover
- Standard capacities are available from 5 Gallon/20 Liter to 1500 Gallon / 5000 Liter. Call for special volumes.
- All Stainless Steel Provers
- Steel or Aluminum skid
- Three Bolt down -Adjustable Crank Legs to level prover
- Stainless Steel hinged locking cover for top of neck
- Another cover is extended to protect the Gauge Glass from accidental breakage and can be secured with a lock for safety.
- Sight flow indicator for ob-serving fluid flow down-stream of the shut-off valve.
***Typical Lead Time for these Units are 3 to 4 weeks***
|Advantages||Includes Safety Equipment |
|Flow Rate||40-125 gal|
|Flow Rate||150-500 L|
|Leg Type||Crank Legs|
|Material||302 Stainless Steel |
304 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
|Standards||OIML R-120 |
NIST Handbook 105-3 Standards
API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Chapter 6
Product Parts & Accessories
Click any part below to order